Vs > Hay Springs, Ne
Auckland, Otara vs Hay Springs, Ne Climate & Distance Between
Auckland, Otara vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
Auckland, Otara vs Ozark, Ar, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs Siguiri, Guinea
Auckland, Otara vs Basel, Switzerland
Hay Springs, Ne vs Bikaner, India
Hay Springs, Ne vs Hanoi, Vietnam
Hay Springs, Ne vs Nagano, Japan
Hay Springs, Ne vs Hamilton, On, Canada
Waynesboro, Ms vs Brodhead, Wi
Montgomery Al vs Pocatello, Idaho
Jyvskyl vs Del Rio, Tx
Kings Park, Hong Kong vs Menaka
- The distance between Auckland, Otara, New Zealand and Hay Springs, Ne, Usa is approximately 12,150 km or 7,550 mi.
- To reach Auckland, Otara in this distance one would set out from Hay Springs, Ne bearing 237.1° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Auckland, Otara bearing 230.1° or SW .
- Auckland, Otara has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Hay Springs, Ne has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Auckland, Otara is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Hay Springs, Ne is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 6.4 °C (11.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.2 °C (32.8°F) less in Auckland, Otara. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 795.7 mm (31.3 in) more which is equivalent to 795.7 l/m² (19.53 US gal/ft²) or 7,957,000 l/ha (850,656 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.5° higher in Auckland, Otara than in Hay Springs, Ne.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Auckland, Otara relative to Hay Springs, Ne. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hay Springs, Ne vs Auckland, Otara
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -12 (-22)
|| -10 (-19)
|| -3 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Auckland, Otara vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Auckland, Otara vs Itaberaba, Brazil
Auckland, Otara vs Rockville, In, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Hay Springs, Ne vs Warrenton, Mo, Usa
Hay Springs, Ne vs Tartu, Estonia
Hay Springs, Ne vs Salekhard, Russia
Hay Springs, Ne vs Hamada, Japan
Sacramento, California vs Arkhangelsk
Kursk vs Fayetteville, Ar
London-Gatwick vs Barcelona
Zitomir vs Essendon
Auckland, Otara vs Hay Springs, Ne Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland, Otara
Climate Guides for Locations near Hay Springs, Ne
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 121.6 kms (75.6 miles) N
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) N
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) WSW
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) WSW
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) SSW
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) SW
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) SSW
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S